Senior Java Developer – IT-Online
An exciting company responsible for manufacturing one of the leading motor vehicles has a great opportunity available in their automotive space for a Senior Java Developer with to join their dynamic team.
Location: Midrand / Menlyn / Headquarters Rotation
Minimum qualification: Computer qualification (diploma / diploma)
Years of experience:
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience in JAVA development
- Extensive experience in implementing and monitoring solutions
- Experience in testing (manual or automated testing)
- Advantageous agile work experience
Experience level: Expert
Strong working knowledge of software development tools, techniques and approaches to create application solutions together with partners in Munich. Traveling internationally? Meet with end users and collect requirements.? Propose and review the design of the system and evaluate the alternatives. ? Review and present the proposed system solution to the IT project manager / project manager and user management or system owner. ? Develop system solutions that meet quality and delivery requirements? System preparation / technical documentation (according to ISO standards)? Facilitate stand-ups? User training ? System test / parallel runs? Setting up the system? System audits / quality assurance? Penetration testing and compliance
Do you work in an Agile environment? Understanding of the integration between different technologies? Understanding of Kafka architecture, operations, scaling, performance tuning, and tuning. Implement Kafka event clients on java, subjects, producers and consumers
Partitioning Kafka messages and configuring replication factors in Kafka Cluster.? Coordination between development and support environments? Participate in the business case? Planning and monitoring? Obtain requirements? Organization of needs? Translate and simplify the requirements? Requirements management and communication? Analyse of needs? Document the requirements in an appropriate format according to the methodology followed? Provide expertise in Kafka Brokers, Zookeepers, Kafka connect, Schema Registry, KSQL,? Help identify and manage risks? Manage application incidents, issues and incidents in accordance with BMW Group policies and operations standards.
Experience with the following technologies:
- Spring Boot (required)
- Apache Kafka (required)
- Spring frame
- JAVA EE / JAVA
- Development on AWS
- RESTful and SOAP services
- SQL (Oracle, Postgres)
- TDD / Test driven development
- Construction tools (Maven / Gradle)
- Jenkins pipeline (continuous integration) / DevOps)
- Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- AWS ECS
- AWS EKS
- AWS Secrets Manager
- Unit and integration tests using JUnit
- AWS CloudWatch
- Stream processing with Kafka streams
- Data pipelines with Kafka Connect
- Event streaming applications with ksqlDB
- Managing schemas in Kafka
- Kafka consumers and producers
- Kafka partitioning
- Work in an agile environment
- Member of a team working as a Java developer to enable customer’s IT department to support customer’s central order processes in the ProFLEX project.
- Strong working knowledge of software
- development tools, techniques and approaches to create application solutions in collaboration with partners in Munich.
- International travel
- Meet with end users and collect requirements.
- Propose and review the design of the system and evaluate the alternatives.
- Review and present the proposed system solution to the IT project manager / project manager and user management or system owner.
- Develop system solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements
- System preparation / technical documentation
- (according to ISO standards)
- Facilitate stand-ups
- User training
- System test / parallel runs
- System setup
- System audits / quality assurance
- Penetration testing and compliance
- Work in an Agile environment
- Understanding of the integration between different technologies
- Understanding of Kafka architecture, operations, scaling, performance tuning, and tuning.
- Implement Kafka java event clients, topics, producers, and consumers.
Apply today for a full specification and more information!
- spring boot
- Apache Kafka
- Spring frame
- JAVA EE
- Development on AWS
- AWS CLOUD
Desired work experience:
Desired qualification level: