Revenue, Trends, Growth Opportunities, Competition, COVID-19 Strategies, Regional Analysis and Future Outlook
DUBLIN, September 17, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report, “Electronic Toll Collection Market – Revenue, Trends, Growth Opportunities, Competition, COVID-19 Strategies, Regional Analysis, and Future Outlook to 2030 (by Product, Application , final cases) âhas been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The automotive industry is expected to experience some structural changes in the short term due to the rapid development of new technologies. Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning will dramatically transform the manufacturing process by improving the efficiency, accuracy and consistency of robotics. Level 2 automation, including active safety systems and driver assistance, enables OEMs to add compelling features and drive revenue growth. However, the full deployment of Level 4 autonomous vehicles is expected to experience further delays for the technology to mature and consumers to accept it.
The electronic toll market is rapidly reaching pre-COVID levels and a healthy growth rate is expected over the forecast period, driven by the economic recovery in most developing countries. The frequent suspension of public transport systems coupled with the highly contagious nature of the virus has propelled the need for passenger cars, resulting in a spin-off demand for electronic toll collection products.
This study seeks to assess different scenarios of the impact of COVID-19 on the future of the electronic toll market from 2021 to 2030.
Blockages across the world in 2020 and persistent restrictions in 2021 have disrupted the electronic toll supply chain, posing challenges for manufacturers in the electronic toll industry. Intense competition, fluctuating prices and changing OEM preferences are expected to be the major challenges in the electronic toll collection market during the forecast period.
The rapid recovery of developing economies leading to an increase in disposable income will support the electronic toll market demand between 2021 and 2030.
The research estimates the global electronic toll market revenue in 2021, taking into account the electronic toll collection market prices, supply, demand, and trade analysis in the regions. Detailed market share and penetration of different types, processes and geographies in the Electronic Toll Collection market from 2001 to 2030 are included.
The report covers North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africaand LATAM Electronic Toll Market Statistics from 2020 to 2030 with further division by major Electronic Toll Collection products, processes and distribution channels. The Electronic Toll Market Status in 16 key countries around the world is developed to provide an in-depth understanding of the Electronic Toll Industry.
What is included in the report
- Market size and growth projections of the global electronic toll collection market, 2020-2030
- Impact of COVID-19 on the electronic toll collection industry with future scenarios
- Electronic Toll Market Size, Share and Outlook in 5 Regions and 16 Countries, 2020-2030
- Electronic Toll Collection Market Size, CAGR and Market Share of Major Products, Applications and End User Verticals, 2020-2030
- Short and long term electronic toll market trends, drivers, constraints and opportunities
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Electronic Toll Market Technology Developments, Electronic Toll Supply Chain Analysis
- Electronic toll business analysis, electronic toll market price analysis, electronic toll supply / demand
- Profiles of 5 Industry Leading Companies – Overview, Key Strategies, Financials and Products
- Latest news and developments in the electronic toll market
Main topics covered:
1. Table of contents
2. Global Electronic Toll Collection Market Introduction, 2021
3. Analysis of the electronic toll market
4. Factors and challenges of the electronic toll market
5. Five Forces Analysis For Global Electronic Toll Collection Market
6. Global Electronic Toll Collection Market Share, Structure and Outlook
7. Asia-Pacific Electronic Toll Market Size, Share, Competition and Outlook
8. Trends, prospects and growth prospects of the electronic toll market in Europe
9. Trends, prospects and growth prospects of the electronic electronic toll market in North America
10. Drivers, challenges and growth prospects of the electronic toll market in Latin America
11. Middle East Africa Electronic Toll Market Outlook and Growth Prospects
12. Structure of the electronic toll market and competitive landscape
13. Latest news, offers and developments in the electronic toll market
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lws5oc
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets