Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapies Market
Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapies market by diagnostic methods (biopsy, imaging, endoscopy, others), by type of treatment (surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, targeted therapy), by disease indication ( cancer of the lip and oral cavity, cancer of the larynx, Cancer of the oropharynx, cancer of the salivary glands, cancer of the nasopharynx, cancer of the hypopharynx), by route of administration (injectable, oral), by therapeutic class (PD Inhibitors, EGFR Inhibitors, Microtubule Inhibitors), By End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Outpatient Surgical Centers), Others), By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunity, 2026
New York, June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market – Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06089448/?utm_source=GNW
Global Head and Neck Cancer Treatment Market is expected to experience a significant CAGR of 7.71% during the forecast period to reach $ 2,934.26 million due to increase in patient count suffering from head and neck cancer worldwide. Cancer awareness programs organized by governments and various private organizations lead to growing awareness and early diagnosis of cancer among the population. This is acting as a major growth engine for the global head and neck cancer treatment market. In addition, the increase in the geriatric population which is more vulnerable to cancer is also acting as a key growth engine for this market.
According to the International Union Against Cancer (UICC), approximately 550,000 people are diagnosed with head and neck cancer each year and of these, approximately 300,000 patients die. With improved healthcare services and beneficial healthcare reforms, there is an increasing demand for head and neck cancer therapies around the world.
In addition, extensive R&D activities to develop ideal therapies are expected to increase the market growth in the coming years.
The global head and neck cancer therapies market can be segmented on the basis of diagnostic methods, type of treatment, disease indication, route of administration, therapeutic class, end user and region. Based on Therapeutic Class, the market can be segmented into PD Inhibitors, Microtubule Inhibitors, and EGFR Inhibitors.
Among them, the DP inhibitor drug class is expected to experience a healthy CAGR through 2026 due to new product launches and their increasing application in the treatment of head and neck cancer.
Regionally, North America has contributed to the largest market share in the global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics market in 2020 and furthermore is expected to dominate the market till 2026, which may be attributed to high prevalence HPV-induced cancers in countries like USA, Canada, etc. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period as the region experiences an increase in head and neck cancer cases due to the prevalence of risk factors such as l increase in smoking and tobacco use.
Leading companies operating in the global head and neck cancer treatment market include AstraZeneca Plc., Astellas Pharma Inc., AB Science SA, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Boston Biomedical, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Genentech, Inc.), Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Merck & Co., Inc., Pfizer Inc., Sanofi SA, Bayer AG and AbbVie Inc., between other. Market players are focusing on R&D activities and new drug launches to strengthen their position in the global market.
Years considered for this report:
Historical years: 2016-2019
Baseline year: 2020
Estimated year: 2021
Forecast period: 2022-2026
Goal of the study:
• To analyze the historical growth in market size of the global Head and Neck Cancer Therapies market from 2016 to 2020.
• Estimate and forecast the global Head and Neck Cancer Treatment market size from 2021 to 2026 and the growth rate to 2026.
• To forecast the global head and neck cancer therapies market based on diagnostic methods, type of treatment, indication of disease, route of administration, therapeutic class, end user, business and regional distribution.
• To identify the drivers and challenges of the global head and neck cancer treatment market.
• Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc. in the global head and neck cancer therapy market.
• Identify and analyze the profile of the major players operating in the global head and neck cancer therapeutics market.
The analyst performed both primary and secondary research exhaustive for this study. Initially, the analyst found a list of head and neck cancer therapy companies around the world.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys of the identified companies. During the interviews, respondents were also asked about their competitors.
Using this technique, the analyst could include companies that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research.
The analyst calculated the global Head and Neck Cancer Treatment market size using a bottom-up approach, where the data of various end-user industries and their application to various product types have been recorded and planned for years to come. The analyst obtained these values from industry experts and company representatives and validated them externally by analyzing historical data for these types of therapy and applications to arrive at an appropriate overall market size.
The analyst also used various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports.
Key target audience:
• Drug manufacturers, companies / partners and other stakeholders for the treatment of head and neck cancer
• Government bodies such as regulators and policy makers
• Organizations, industry associations, forums and alliances related to head and neck cancer therapy
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important to industry stakeholders such as head and neck cancer therapeutic drug manufacturers, end users, etc., in addition enable them to develop investment strategies and capitalize on market opportunities.
Scope of the report:
In this report, the Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapies Market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, by Diagnostic Methods:
• Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, By Treatment Type:
o Targeted therapy
• Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, by Disease Indication:
o Cancer of the lips and oral cavity
o Laryngeal cancer
o Oropharyngeal cancer
o Salivary gland cancer
o Nasopharyngeal cancer
o Hypopharyngeal cancer
• Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapies Market, By Administration:
• Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, by Therapeutic Class:
o PD inhibitors
o EGFR inhibitors
o Microtubule inhibitors
• Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, By End User:
o Specialized clinics
o Outpatient surgical centers
• Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, By Region:
o South America
o Middle East and Africa
United Arab Emirates
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics market.
With the market data provided, we offer customizations based on the specific needs of a business. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06089448/?utm_source=GNW
About Report link
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001